Thursday, January 22, 2009

Post Numero Uno

So here goes...This is the first blog I've ever had (super exciting!) The main things going on in my life right now are school, work and of course planning my long-time-coming wedding (also super exciting)I'll be posting lots about that for all my gfriends and sisters who I know are actually interested ;) The most recent exciting thing that happened was asking my super long time friend Sara to be my maid of honor! She's so super excited! Me too!That's it for now......

2 comments:

  1. JENN!! this is so exciting! this is a way for us all to communicate! i love it! perfect! im proud! lol. YES I AM SUPPPPERRRR EXXCCITTEDD TO BE YOUR MAID OF HONOR!!! you have no idea how special this is and how much it means to me! you are the bestest friend in the whole entire world!!! i love you! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I'm so excited you started this blog and I can't wait for wedding and life updates.

    ReplyDelete